Sunday Worship: 10:45 a.m.
Our worship service is a mixture of traditional and contemporary music, gender inclusive language, and communion every week. During the sermon we have a “Worship & Wonder” program for ages 4-10. We also have a nursery, a sensory space and a lactation room available for children and families.
Every church is a little different, and we know it can be a challenge to visit a church for the first time. Find more information and some FAQs about RBCC here.
Fellowship time: 12:00 p.m.
STATEMENT OF CALLING
Rock Bridge Christian Church joyfully welcomes persons of every race, ethnicity, age, sexual and gender identity, economic status, ability and educational level into an intentionally inclusive faith community. We experience the liberating, reconciling love of Christ through creative opportunities to worship God, pursue peace and justice, and serve in Columbia and throughout the world.
What you will find at Rock Bridge Christian Church:
- A small and diverse congregation
- An accessible building and gender inclusive restroom
- Friendly, open-minded people
- Preferred pronouns on our name tags
- An open, flexible worship space that invites nature and God’s presence
- Worship and sermon that provide historical perspective on the Bible and its application today
- A variety of opportunities to volunteer in the community if you choose
- Casual atmosphere–no need to dress up
A wonderful fellowship time after worship!
We have been Open and Affirming since 2001 and are a long-time member of Alliance Q, the LGBTQ+ Disciples of Christ ministry. We have been a Green Chalice congregation since 2019.