Rock Bridge Christian Church has begun to worship in person again on Sundays at 10:45 a.m. We will continue have Zoom available for those who would like to join online. Our Tuesday morning prayers and our book study will continue to meet on Zoom. Find more information on our Facebook page or by signing up for our email newsletter.
Sunday Worship: 10:45 a.m.
Our worship service is a mixture of traditional and contemporary music, gender inclusive language, and communion every week. Currently children stay in worship, but after we adjust to being together in-person again, we’ll resume our “Worship & Wonder” program for ages 4-12. We also have a nursery, a sensory space and a lactation room available for children and families.
Fellowship time: 12:00 p.m.
STATEMENT OF CALLING
Rock Bridge Christian Church joyfully welcomes persons of every race, ethnicity, age, sexual and gender identity, economic status, ability and educational level into an intentionally inclusive faith community. We experience the liberating, reconciling love of Christ through creative opportunities to worship God, pursue peace and justice, and serve in Columbia and throughout the world.
What you will find at Rock Bridge Christian Church:
- A small but diverse congregation
- Friendly, open-minded people
- An open worship space that invites nature and God’s presence
- Worship and sermon that provide historical perspective on the Bible and its application today
- A variety of opportunities to volunteer in the community if you choose
- Casual atmosphere–no need to dress up
A wonderful fellowship time after worship!