Sunday Worship: 10:45 a.m.
Our worship service is a mixture of traditional and contemporary music, gender inclusive language, and communion every week. Children age 4-12 are invited to participate in our “Worship & Wonder” program during the worship hour following the Children’s Moment. A nursery is provided for children age 3 and under.
Fellowship time: 12:00 p.m.
STATEMENT OF CALLING
Rock Bridge Christian Church joyfully welcomes persons of every race, ethnicity, age, sexual and gender identity, economic status, educational level and differing ability into an intentionally inclusive faith community. We experience the liberating, reconciling love of Christ through creative opportunities to worship God and serve those who are in need in Columbia and throughout the world
What you will find at Rock Bridge Christian Church:
- A small but diverse congregation
- Friendly, open-minded people
- An open worship space that invites nature and God’s presence
- Worship and sermon that provide historical perspective on the Bible and its application today
- A variety of opportunities to volunteer in the community if you choose
- Casual atmosphere–no need to dress up
A wonderful fellowship time after worship!